Math Mammoth is a new math site. You subscribe to the newsletter and then you get lots of worksheets for free. Grades first through ninth! It is in the Great Education area.
I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and have taught preschool for many years. I have now quit to spend my time raising my children. Over the years I have found many great websites that help parents and kids learn. Then last Summer in order to catch up my daughter, I started this blog in search of material to use for Summer school. So I decided that I would make a blog that listed all the links and had ideas occasionally that would be fun to do with children of all ages. I think that this will be really fun and I hope you all take time to enjoy it!If you have any websites that you think would be good for this site, or you want to make a comment or submit an idea, just put it in the comment section!Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment