I do this almost every Halloween with my kids. I find that it is great a parties also. Because it has more good stuff than candy it helps with the sugar rush. I like to let the kids help me and I tell them as I pour it in what each thing means. I serve it in a witches kettle ( black pot) use 1 cup of each ingredients listed below. Also I delete things I don't want to buy or things I don't have. You will find that it is a perfect Halloween treat. Also I have about 30 nieces and nephews and when we do this we usually come home with extra if I use all the stuff.
triscuits--cobs webs
cheese curls--earthworms
red hot candies--blood drops
salted peanuts--snake eyes
fritos--butterfly wings
hazel nuts--owl eyes
M & M's--colored flies
raisins--ants
dried apricots--lizard gizzards
shoestring potatoes--bat bones
sunflower seeds--cats claws




No comments:
Post a Comment