Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Story A Day Until Christmas!

For years I have been collecting Christmas books. When I got a few I started putting them in a stack. I would read one or two each night until Christmas. When we finished reading it, we took turns placing it under the Christmas tree. From then on the kids could "re-read" that book at anytime. I always make sure we get at least one new book a year. Then last year my sister in law told me that she takes it one step further. She re-wraps 25 of her Christmas books and they open one each day of the month. We tried it and loved it. This year I did it again. The kids still just love it. I find it gets us all in the same room, spending quiet moments together. Anyway that is today's idea for you!

No comments: