Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Swimming Lessons Started

Well we started swimming lessons yesterday and I was so glad to have my favorite sunscreen on hand. Now this might sound silly to you, but if you have children with sensitive skin or like my children are black, you find that just any sunscreen won't work. My favorite sunscreen for my family is Neutrogena. I buy the kid mist, and also the baby cream. But my favorite one is this one:


I love to do their little faces with this sun stick. If you haven't used a sunstick before, you need to try it. They have them in all brands, but once again my kids don't tolorate the other brands. This baby and the other Neutrogena brands will run you about 9 dollars a bottle. The stick we bought for our trip in Feb. and we are still using it. Anyway I thought this might help you, because I sure have wasted lots of money on sunscreen that makes my kids skin hurt.

No comments: