
So I figured out that all my kids will do a science fair project in elementary, and two in jr. high, and one in High school. So that means by the time I am done with raising my kids I will have helped with 20 science fair projects. CRAZY! Now the naughty person in me, wants to recycle the older kids projects to the younger ones. But I know that is wrong. So far we have done two. Weather Prediction, and What happens to fresh water plants when oil gets in the water. But sometimes I look to the future and think, what will we come up with next? So if you are in the same boat, here are a couple of websites I have found about science fair projects. I will put them on the right side under science, because I think all of us Mothers are going to need them eventually.
No comments:
Post a Comment