Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Helper

I have a friend that for years has employed a older lady to be a Mother's helper to her. Now she said she is not a nanny, because a nanny is someone who takes over. She says that she is right in the trenches with her and that makes her a Mother's helper. So having thought about it and knowing my husband has four companies on the side, I decided to get a Mother's helper. I decided I wanted someone between the ages of 16 and 18 so that I could get help with driving if needed as well. I am paying for a couple of hours a day to do any of the following that I choose: driving, cleaning, tutoring, yard work, babysitting, cooking, or just helping me in anyway possible. I am going to start this week, and continue through the Summer. I am so excited. So if you are in the same place as me, that things are crazy and hectic, think maybe about a Mother's helper. And thanks to the wonderful, cute man that I love that suggested the whole thing. Love you babe.

No comments: