So last year I found this online and I sent it to Costco and printed it.
Then during conference as the speakers spoke, we wrote with a sharpie what they talked about.
Then I hung it on the inside of the back door and every time we went in and out of the door, we got a little reminder of what these great men wanted us to remember. Then today I looked and looked on the internet to find it so I could again get it printed and I couldn't find it.
So I made my own and that way I can update it when it needs to be updated. If you want the JPEG email me crawleyandrea@yahoo.com and I will email it to you. Costco prints it 12x12 $2.99 and 8x8 $1.49. We have enjoyed our this year and I hope you do too.
So I made my own and that way I can update it when it needs to be updated. If you want the JPEG email me crawleyandrea@yahoo.com and I will email it to you. Costco prints it 12x12 $2.99 and 8x8 $1.49. We have enjoyed our this year and I hope you do too.



1 comment:
I went and picked my new one up today! It is so good looking. I am really excited for conference.
Post a Comment