Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School!

I know we all basically do the same things for the first day of school. New outfit, backpack, maybe new shoes, and of course the first day of school picture. I do a few other things I would like to share and if ANYONE would like to comment on what they do then we all can have a large assortment of ideas. I always have a special gift for my kids on their beds when they come home from school. It could even be a little candy bar or it could be something big. It is so hard getting back in a chair and working on school stuff that I want to reward them for their long day.
Also I put a note in their lunch bag that says how much I love them and how proud I am of them.
So what do you do or what are you going to do?

No comments: