How do I get Afterschool homework, snack, individual laundry,etc done?
and Lastly how do I do dinner clean up, brushing teeth, getting ready for the next day, and bedtime with four little rug rats?
The answer is these simple charts. I have one for morning, afternoon, and evening for each child. This one was a Summer one that we used. Anyway I found chore pictures on wwwtheideadoor.com and found others in clipart. After printing it up I put it in a plastic protector and gave each child a dry erase marker to check their chores off. It is easy and I don't have to nag anymore. I just give them their papers and they know what they need to do. At morning time if one gets it done and the other doesn't then we make two trips to school. The first goes on time and the second has to feel dumb for not getting done. It only takes once and then they are ready for school on time also. Anyway this works great for little kids also. You just use less squares and make them bigger. This was for my 10 year old.




1 comment:
COOL!!! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment