Peace begins with a Smile!
I have been teaching my children about Peace and becoming a peacemaker. I found this quote and I loved it. I printed it up and put it on a magnet board that is in the kitchen. I was told in church a couple of months ago that one of the best things we can do as a parent, is to smile at our children. Specifically when they have been out and are coming back to the house. I thought back to how many times I have told my kids (when picking them up from school), to get in the car quick- we are going to be late. What if I had stopped and given them an appropriate greeting? So this week I am working on that. Smiling more and by doing that, showing them how much I love them. So start smiling more and you might see a difference in your home life.




2 comments:
I love this! Thanks!!!
Thanks, I should smile more. What a good reminder.
Post a Comment