Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My favorite new thing, and my favorite old thing!

My baby had the worst diaper rash ever! Nothing worked and we went through so many brands trying to get it to work. Finally my sister told me about this stuff. I found some at a local boutique store. It was 14.95. Yes. ouch. But I was well on my way to take this baby to the doctor and that would have been a 20 co-pay. Anyway it worked within a day. I don't like the smell that much, but I really like how fast it cleared everything up for him. It has other uses for Athletes, and older people. This would be a great addition to your 72 hour kit. I will be ordering in bulk for this. I have to know how much I am buying before I know how much they will charge me. If you know me contact me and you can get in on this order. If you don't, just go to their website. http://www.bootybalminc.com/ and you can read why it is called a Miracle Cream, and order on that site.


This is one of my all time favorite things. I call it Bunny Bunny. This is 9.75 per can and the can really lasts a long time (even though I use it every night). It opens my airways, and relaxes me so I can go to sleep every night. Uses other than colds are: Chapped stuff, Hemorrhoids, muscular soreness, scratches, cuts, cracked heals, children that pick their scabs (just put a dab on each night, and minor burns. You can google Rawleigh products to get this, of if you know me, I am doing an order soon and can order you some. The price does go down the more you buy. It is also great for your 72 hour kit. On a side note this is my Great Grandfather. He sold Rawleigh products as a door to door salesman his whole life. It is really fun that it is still such a great product that I still want to buy it. I guess it is in the genes.... I am a Rawleigh girl at heart! Also Rawleigh sells a lot more things. If their is anything else you want, let me know!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

WHen are you doing it? I want some. Is it jsut the 9.75 or is there shipping? I love your story behind it. Does it really work for cracked heels?

Thanks Andrea!!