Saturday, May 17, 2008

Do Your Kids Want Extra Money?

Growing up I never got allowance. That was always not something that you should do. It did teach me to work hard, but because I didn't have any money. But later in life when I did it was hard to learn to budget. I heard of this idea a couple of years ago and we love it. Well my oldest loves it. I use this blank wanted sign and attach stars with stuff I want done that I have not had time to do in the week. I have another example below. I don't say anything about the sign. It is their choice if they want to earn money. They still have jobs they have to do. This is just Extra to earn money. Then I feel like they still get money, learn about budgeting, and get to practice working hard and responsibility. And I get things done that I didn't have time to. Win Win! Just wanted to pass the idea on if anyone else needs a new idea!


No comments: