Thursday, May 29, 2008

Treasure Hunt!

Well this is a "treasure website", so I thought we better have a treasure hunt listed. My kids school sent home an idea for the summer. It was to go to different Museums in Utah and answer questions from each one. The questions were provided. I thought that was very unrealistic for our family and so I got thinking.
I have decided that one day I am going to surprise my kids with a treasure hunt "Around Town". Now I plan to go to grandmas, aunts houses, McDonald's for ice cream, the park for lunch, farm, school, museums, and any other place I can think of that will be interesting and fun for them. I will bring the clues with me and while they are looking I will place it somewhere. It is going to be all day. Anyway if you are cheap and don't want to pay for gas you could do an "Around the Neighborhood" hunt. It would probably be easier for clues and such.
Anyway that is an idea that I thought I would share!
Have a great day!

No comments: