Friday, May 16, 2008

Weekly Web!

Each week I have decided to feature one of my favorite sites and what you can do with it. This week I have chose two sites that I think you all could use at one time or another. The first one is Moms Mini Van and the Second one is Travel Games. So both of these sites are for when you travel. I know it is easy for those of us that just plug in the DVD, but I also realize that not everyone has it. And even if you do, don't you want to be a considered a fun mom?

Example of what you can find on the site: A couple of years ago I went to the Mom's Mini Van site and found an idea of bringing bubbles in the car. So I bought some and when I didn't think we could handle the car anymore I put the AC on high and put the bubble stick in front of it. We found we could move the air so it would go all the way back to the trunk! The kids loved it! I think people in other cars thought we were insane. Now I don't travel without my handy bubbles! Perfect for toddlers, but it makes even teenagers laugh!

No comments: