
I don't know how many of you do Summer school with your kids? But I have found that if you don't, your kids play catch up for at least 3 months of the school year. This year I went to Utah Idaho Supply and bought some Summer books for my kids. What I like about these books is 2/3 of the book is a review of the last year and 1/3 focuses on the next year. I like that they are already familiar with what they will be learning. I also like that they go upto 8th grade. I got mine for about $13 if I remember right. I have had a really hard time finding stuff for fourth grade and up. So if you are interested their name is Summer Bridge and I will give you a link to their website:
http://www.summerbridgeactivities.com/
The store I was talking about has this website you can order from. Great resources for home school, summer school, and special helps for kids.
http://www.uisupply.com/
http://www.summerbridgeactivities.com/
The store I was talking about has this website you can order from. Great resources for home school, summer school, and special helps for kids.
http://www.uisupply.com/
x




1 comment:
I have been thinking about this a lot. Gideon and I have a good pattern, but Maddie and I don't! This might be just the thing I am looking for!
Thanks!
Post a Comment