Friday, October 23, 2009

One of my Favorite Halloween songs!

For two days I have been looking for one of my favorite Halloween Songs, that I had lost in my filing. After one hour on the Internet (because it has the same title as a Disney song) I found it, and I thought I would share.

For This Is Halloween (tune:10 Little Indians)
One little skeleton hopping up and down,
One little skeleton hopping up and down,
One little skeleton hopping up and down,
For this is Halloween.
Two little children playing trick or treat...
Three little pumpkins standing in a row...
Four little goblins running all around...
Five little witches flying through the air...
now I will teach my preschooler this song and I will print on the computer the right amounts ex. 3 pumpkins on one page. Then I will make a counting book and let him make three pumpkins on his page.

No comments: