Yesterday I made 30 paper ornaments in about 30 minutes with my cricut. I also printed pictures of all my nieces and nephews and my brothers and sisters. I placed one picture on each ornament and today I will give them to my grandma, updating something we did in the past.
A few years ago we bought her a Christmas tree that was pre-lit, and was pretty small. You see my grandma is too old to really do the whole big Christmas thing. But this tree we keep the ornaments on year round and she puts a garbage bag over it until Christmas and then she has someone grab it out of the basement for her. The only ornaments she puts on are of her grandchildren and the greats. She loves it so much!
I try every once in awhile to give my mom a ornament for her tree with my kids on it. Not only does she enjoy looking at them, but her grand kids love to see how they have grown up. Remember to write the date on the back with the child's name.
This activity is also perfect for an out of town grandparents. They mail really easy and will give them joy when they open it up!




No comments:
Post a Comment