Sunday, December 6, 2009

Stained Glass Pictures




For an activity, I am going to get some Vellum and print Christmas images on them. I haven't decided if it is going to be religious or like Santa. Then you just give your child crayola markers and let them color the picture. Then you tape in the window. They are really cute.


Another idea you can do with them is make the picture a size of a wallet picture. After they are done coloring it, then go to a craft store and buy see through Christmas balls. Roll up the picture and place inside the ball. These make great gifts, a great craft to keep kids busy, or just a fun ornament to do at Christmas time.


Above pictures are of my kids coloring with Vellum paper. They had so much fun and it looked so pretty when placed into the window. I found this link that had christian stain glass windows that are done. http://www.sundayschoolprintables.com/coloring/coloringpage7.php
I used this one for my kids:

No comments: