So I wish I could go back a few years and plan life a little better. I wish I could move all my November, December, and January birthdays to the Summer. I always wish I could go back a few months and prepare for Christmas earlier. Throw in family parties, other events, New Year's, Kwanzaa, and some sickness and that is why I don't post so much in the winter. Now it is all over, but we have had three trips to the E.R., the last leaving me recovering for a full week. So I am sorry for those who follow this blog, that I haven't been doing much lately.
Anyway here are a few fun new websites I have found that are so good.
This one is a preschool one that I like. I hate art that all looks the same and I love that this lady lets her kids be very creative. Check out all the fun ideas. www.preschoolplaybook.com
Another site I found is www.ittybittybookworms.blogspot.com go to the right side under From One Mother To Another and find really good information on healthy meal planning for your family.
The last one I am featuring is www.everythingpreschool.com It really has tons if you are wanting lesson plans, coloring pages, themes, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment