This the pocket steamer. It cleans crayon off the wall in seconds, cleans kitchen chairs that have food stuck on them, the toilet, wipes finger prints off walls in seconds, mirrors, Toys, etc. I think this one is a must if you are doing preschool, daycare, nursery, etc. It sanitizes in seconds, and when those kids start sucking on a toy, you will know that no chemicals are on the toy, and it is clean.
The other favorite thing is the Shark Mop. No Chemicals used, only water, and washable pads. This is a very effective way to clean your floors. I think it is a must for any Mom with little babies. I think we have seen all babies lick the floor, and eat things off the floor, so to have it clean with no chemicals is a plus. I have used steamers before, but hate the fact that they take 30 minutes to heat up. With these, you put the water in, plug it in, and 30 SECONDS later it is ready. I got mine for my birthday about two years and I love them. They are worth the 70-100 dollars they cost. Anyone that knows me can call me anytime and try it out before they buy one.




3 comments:
I have the mop and LOVE IT! But I've never seen the pocket steamer before. I can't tell you how many time's I've wished I could use my mop on my walls, furniture, etc. I've got to get my hands on one of those!
How funny. I have been looking into getting a pocket steamer. I've heard some of them smaller ones leak out water. Do you have problems with the shark one leaking water?
nope! I really like it. If it is leaking you might have put too much water in it.
Nicole- I bought it at our Walmart two years ago. It comes with all sorts of cloths to hook on to wash walls and stuff, that are washable. Also it has a mirror attachment, scrubbing attachment, and lots more.
Post a Comment