Wednesday, December 30, 2009

One Word......

This year I have decided that as a family we are going to have a one word goal for the whole year. I think I will even frame it or put it in Vinyl lettering somewhere in the house as a reminder. Because I am LDS, and I hold Family Home Evening, I am going to do it then. First I am going to introduce the word, then the next week teach them what it means, and then the weeks after that I think I will have one person that is a detective that gets to find an example of someone doing that in our house that week.
So After thinking and talking to my cousin, I got my word. It is a word that I feel my family needs to be working on this year.
The word is.....
Peace
I am excited to have my Peacemaker Detectives and hopefully by the end of the year I will have a home that has more peace, more peacemakers, and that we will be more like the Prince of Peace- Jesus Christ.
So I encourage you to do the same and come up with a word that your family can work on, or a motto for your family. It can be a simple word, that hopefully can change your family for the better.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Andrea- I love it!! LOVE it! I wish we could've talked about it while you were here!! You so rock, my friend!! I really really love how you tied in the Savior, the Prince of Peace. You are so good!