I saw online some stews that looked good, but were cooked with Lamb. I have never had lamb.

My Sister always makes corned beef and cabbage. I don't know if I can do that. It doesn't sound very good to me. 

Years past I have always just dyed something the color green. I started with Green eggs and Ham. I have tried green mashed potatoes, and I have done green spaghetti with green Alfredo. Then last year I did Green Alfredo Pizza. My kids LOVED this one! 
But this year I thought about doing something more traditional. So I might try this Irish Soda Bread.
The link for it is http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Irish-Soda-Bread-I/Detail.aspxI also might make this: It is Irish Chicken and Dumplings
The link for this one is http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Irish-Chicken-and-Dumplings/Detail.aspx
You can look at other ideas on the right side, under labels for more ideas about St. Patrick's Day. I have some games ideas, treat ideas, etc.




2 comments:
Corned Beef and Cabbage is delicious! Don't knock it till you try it! My dad makes it every year for St. Patty's day. Yum.
maybe I need the recipe. Could you give it to me?
Post a Comment